This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Unreviewed patch for PR 11171
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Cc: bkoz at redhat dot com, Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:23:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch for PR 11171
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F13B216.email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 12:49:42AM -0700, Jim Wilson wrote:
> Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> >the patch at
> >has not received any comments.
> This is a libstdc++-v3 patch.
Ah, but wasn't sent to the libstdc++-v3 mailing list AFAIK, which explains
why it hasn't been reviewed.
The --with-newlib hook is already in acinclude.m4, I think. configure.host
needs to be a bit smarter about newlib still. I'm trying to get the
library configury to work under autoconf 2.5x, and as part of cleanup and
rearrangement, this patch is already subsumed.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams