This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Troubles with current 3.3 and 21_strings/ctor_copy_dtor.cc
- From: Greg Schafer <gschafer at zip dot com dot au>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:03:07 +1000
- Subject: Re: Troubles with current 3.3 and 21_strings/ctor_copy_dtor.cc
- References: <20030717044056.GA10664@tigers-lfs.nsw.bigpond.net.au>
On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 02:40:56PM +1000, Greg Schafer wrote:
> My logs are sporadic, but the last time it worked for me was on the 26th of
> last month.
oops, ignore that date. That was a 3.3 (release) build. Therefore the
breakage has more than likely been for there for a while..