Re: Getting Apple's libstdc++ debug mode into the FSF tree

On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 3:01PM, Nathan Myers wrote:

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 11:22:59PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
That is no argumennt to say the concept checking should not be on by
default (I'm much worried by the false postives report we got in the
past and instantiation difficulties) but just to point out that
whatever GCC decides, systems packagers have control on build options.

I'm much concerned about the false positives as well, but am confident that they can be fixed quickly once actually filed. Most won't be filed until it's the default.

Well, here's one false positive. Table 28 doesn't list !=, only ==, so the EqualityComparable is too strict. Okay to commit?

Doug

2003-07-16 Doug Gregor <dgregor@apple.com.>

	* boost_concept_check.h
	(_EqualityComparableConcept::__constraints): Remove != from the
	list of constraints; it is not listed in Table 28 of the C++98
	standard.