This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Specializations of std::char_traits
- From: "B. Kosnik" <bkoz at nabi dot net>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:57:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: Specializations of std::char_traits
- References: <85354DE4-B71D-11D7-AE85-000393B2ABA2@apple.com>
>(Users can't specialize std::char_traits for fundamental types.)
For this reason, I'm more inclined to provide link-time definitions for
unsigned char/signed char/unsigned short/short, where int_type is pretty
clear. I think this would be a good idea. These would not be in-line but
I think that would be ok. What do you think about this solution?