This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PR 10692
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:57:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: PR 10692
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 02:47:19PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Do any of the V3 people know anything more about 10692?
Eh... would you confirm that number, please?
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams