This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 regressions
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:43:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: V3 regressions
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
I think that these failures on the mainline:Benjamin already fixed this earlier today:
FAIL: 27_io/ios_base/cons/assign_neg.cc (test for errors, line 696)
FAIL: 27_io/ios_base/cons/copy_neg.cc (test for errors, line 693)
FAIL: 27_io/ios_base/cons/copy_neg.cc (test for excess errors)
simply indicate that the dg-error markers for those tests need to be
If that's correct, is there a V3 person who could make that change?