This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PATCH to libstdc++: Don't be sloppy about names used in templates
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at integrable-solutions dot net, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:18:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH to libstdc++: Don't be sloppy about names used in templates
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Andreas Schwab wrote:
I think so. I was about to finish up the std:: qualify work dealing with
the config/ dir: there are many unqualified calls left.
What about snprintf (ifdef GLIBCXX_USE_C99)? Will it need a std:: prefix