This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Document iword, pword, callback events
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:31:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [v3] Document iword, pword, callback events
- References: <E19aRfU-000144-00@tiamat> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 01:19:09AM -0500, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> >2003-07-09 Jerry Quinn <email@example.com>
> > * include/bits/basic_ios.h (copyfmt): Document.
> > * include/bits/ios_base.h (event, event_callback, register_callback,
> > xalloc, iword, pword): Document.
> > (imbue, ~ios_base): Update docs on callbacks.
> Thanks very much for doing this.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams