Re: need help with std::char_traits<unsigned short> methods

> What are you expecting int_type to be for the char_traits<unsigned
> short> specialization? (unsigned int?)

I don't know, really - i just found this problem, and haven't looked much at
the affected code yet (i didn't write it, i'm just porting it). But, since
this game was created and compiles in windows, i'm guessing it assumes
int_type is whatever windows defines it to be for unsigned short. I'm no
expert on this.. In what situations are int_type used ?

- Gerry