This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/11378 (take2) + xsputn optmizations
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Pétur Runólfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>
- Cc: Nathan Myers <ncm-nospam at cantrip dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:37:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/11378 (take2) + xsputn optmizations
- References: <07D05A69A3D0C14FAEA60C3ACE8E5564028F5589@nike.hir.is>
Pétur Runólfsson wrote:
Fine. Will be my top priority in the next few weeks.
Of course all these optimizations can be done without breaking the ABI,Absolutely.
so could be done at any time. Do we all agree that large-file support
is much more urgent, by that criterion?
By the way, I have changed my local copy of the fix for libstdc++/11378
to use consistently the streamsize type, instead of size_t: seems better
since both the return value and __n are streamsize.