This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: AIX testsuite failure due to wcout
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: jlquinn at optonline dot net, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:27:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: AIX testsuite failure due to wcout
- References: <200307031417.KAA26074@makai.watson.ibm.com>
> The recently added test 22_locale/num_put/put/char/7.cc fails on
>AIX due to the testcase referencing "wcout", which is undefined if
>_GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T is not defined.
This is fine, please add it.