Re: Libstdc++-v3 memory leakage?

I think that if this issue can be fixed, and the noise WRT "leaks" goes
down, then everybody will be better off. This is what was done WRT locales
and io and I think it was a really good idea.

At the moment, I'm not able to run valgrind on my dev system. Hopefully
this will be fixed soon.

If anybody else wants to take a crack at this (I noticed Stephen seems
to have taken steps) I'd appreciate it.

-benjamin