Re: Current mainline test failures after last generic locale fixupPATCH

>Ah, that was fun.  I will monitor testresults over the weekend.

Thanks again. The gcc-testresults list just got more interesting...

>Current locale failures that were being hidden (i.e. these are the
>only two remaining of ~100 we have been seeing on such ports):
>
>FAIL: 22_locale/ctype/cons/char/1.cc execution test
>FAIL: 22_locale/ctype/is/char/3.cc execution test

Yeah. These should not fail if possible. I've notice similar fails for
AIX, darwin. I don't know what's up off hand.

Now that this stuff is actually visible, fails like this (the point of
redoing the testsuite) are finally clear....

>Seems to be failing a variety of x86 machines but no other CPUs (thus
>code generation problem?):
>
>FAIL: 24_iterators/iterator.cc execution test

This indeed is an x86 codegen issue with -O2. It's been happening for
months, see Phil's regression plot.

-benjamin