This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: make check-abi fails
- From: jlquinn at optonline dot net
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:36:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: make check-abi fails
----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2003 2:41 pm
Subject: Re: make check-abi fails
> >Is this just a problem with my local build?
> Yes. You might want to try 'make all' after
> (host)/libstdc++-v3 directory to do a clean
rebuild of just
> libstdc++-v3. Then try 'make check-abi.'
I did this and got exactly the same results.
Something fishy is going on. How can I get to the
bottom of it?
> Hang on, I'm porting the locale fixups down.
You mean the IO speedups I've posted , or other