Re: New demangler in C++

>> Does libiberty have __cxa_demangle?
>>
>> (No.)
>
>Why do you say that?

%nm libiberty.a | grep __cxa

(nothing)

%nm libgcc_s.so.1 | grep __cxa
         w __cxa_finalize@@GLIBC_2.1.3

>You've also created a new demangler testsuite, but, as far as I can
>tell, the old demangler tests don't get run with the new demangler, and
>the new demangler tests don't get run with the old demangler.

Interesting point.

I assume by the old demangler tests you mean:

libiberty/testsuite/demangle-expected

Is this correct? If so, you'll find exactly one --format=gnu-v3 test.
That was incredibly unnerving to discover. I did include this test in
the libstdc++ __cxa_demangle testsuite:

testsuite/demangle/regression/old.cc

best,
benjamin