Re: New demangler in C++

>If the new version is better we should use it -- but better should
>include the fact that it can truly replace the old version.

I disagree on this critieria. I think we'll just have to disagree on
this issue.

>Is it just in V3 or in libiberty as well?

Does libiberty have __cxa_demangle?

(No.)

Again, this is just a replacement for __cxa_demangle, the v3 demangler
as specified by the IA 64 C++ ABI, not the uber-demangler as used in
libiberty that tries to do v2, v3, hp, lucid, arm, java etc.

-benjamin