Re: _GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T undefined in FreeBSD's c++config.h?

>>I will also double-check
>>the configure process itself from time to time.  Sorry, but you can't
>>squeeze grape juice from a turnip (unless you have a Midas-like touch).

>Seems sane.

>I was just heartened to know that it was possible at all: the
>patches/hacks seem pretty minor at this point, compared to where we were
>a year ago.

Yes, I see that some changes have gone in since I reviewed the situation
3-4 months ago.  I too am glad to see that Alex produced a patch set
(which affects OS headers and libstdc++ headers).  Once all the functions
required by C99 are in, we should be good to go.