This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: _GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T undefined in FreeBSD's c++config.h?
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com, rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:41:08 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: _GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T undefined in FreeBSD's c++config.h?
>>I will also double-check
>>the configure process itself from time to time. Sorry, but you can't
>>squeeze grape juice from a turnip (unless you have a Midas-like touch).
>I was just heartened to know that it was possible at all: the
>patches/hacks seem pretty minor at this point, compared to where we were
>a year ago.
Yes, I see that some changes have gone in since I reviewed the situation
3-4 months ago. I too am glad to see that Alex produced a patch set
(which affects OS headers and libstdc++ headers). Once all the functions
required by C99 are in, we should be good to go.