This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Fwd: check error with libstdc++]
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Mike Cleary <mcleary at iol dot unh dot edu>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, clp <clp at iol dot unh dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:49:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: check error with libstdc++]
- References: <3E4C1519.email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 04:58:49PM -0500, Mike Cleary wrote:
> This error is still occuring and we still have no responce. Can anyone
> help with this?
Which error? Which part, /exactly/, of the testsuite results are bothering
You've reported XPASSes for the locale parts multiple times, and have been
told, multiple times, that they can be ignored. And this
still has not changed.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002