This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: what to do with the gcc-3_2-branch code
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:06:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: what to do with the gcc-3_2-branch code
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
Shall we just do mainline with backports to gcc-3.3, and forget about
anything but the easiest patches for gcc-3_2? Port all the 3.3. patches
Definitely, the first one!(*)
(*) An italian comic actor, Corrado Guzzanti, often says in one of
its best gags, "the second one!".