what to do with the gcc-3_2-branch code

Some bug fixes are going in all branches, some in mainline with
backports to 3.3 only, etc. I'm just as bad as anybody about this.

I also need to get the enable debug patches (+ subsequent fixups) on 3.3
branch so that the configuration machinery is basically in sync between
mainline and the 3.3 branch.

Shall we just do mainline with backports to gcc-3.3, and forget about
anything but the easiest patches for gcc-3_2? Port all the 3.3. patches
to 3.2?

Thoughts? Help!

-benjamin