This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9548 on the 3_3 branch
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:11:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9548 on the 3_3 branch
- References: <3E43BACE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>the below is the version for the branch, regtested and
>abi checked on x86-linux.
looks ok: so, _S_format_float wasn't exported, and you can change up the
signature? that would be very cool: saved again.
(all this would be true if make-check-abi is passing with this patch)