Re: shared libraries & exceptions

--On Tuesday, February 04, 2003 06:32:41 PM -0600 Loren James Rittle <rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com> wrote:

Mark, I believe that your analysis is correct but perhaps only true
for ELF platforms.  If someone were to use EH across shared libraries
loaded with dlopen on a non-ELF platform, I'm not sure it works. -Loren
That might be true.  I admit to thinking that all the world was ELF when
writing what I wrote.  I don't really know how the non-ELF stuff works...