This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: stdio_filebuf docs
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <cow at compsoc dot man dot ac dot uk>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:40:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: stdio_filebuf docs
- References: <20030204135718.GA86990@compsoc.man.ac.uk> <3E3FC9F3.email@example.com>
On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 03:10:59PM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi Jonathan.
> Personally, I like your doc patch!
Likewise. Please check this in.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002