stdio_filebuf docs

Hi all,

I've added a new section to the chapter 27 (I/O) HOWTO, and moved the
stdio_filebuf notes into it from the extensions HOWTO, leaving just a
link on the extensions page. This should make it easier to find the
information from the docs TOC. I've also added the link to Henry Suter's
RWLock class that Paulo sent.

Copies of the modified pages can be seen (for a short while) here:
http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~cow/tmp/gcc/documentation.html
http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~cow/tmp/gcc/27_io/howto.html#11
http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~cow/tmp/gcc/ext/howto.html#2

Comments welcome, otherwise I'll commit by tomorrow.

2002-02-04  Jonathan Wakely  <redi@gcc.gnu.org>

	* docs/html/27_io/howto.html: New section on stdio_filebuf.
	* docs/html/ext/howto.html: Move stdio_filebuf notes to 27_io.
	* docs/html/documentation.html: Regenerate.

I'll also added a link from the "Deriving a stream buffer" section to
Dietmar Kuehl's iostreams page, but I'll do this as a separate patch.

jon

--
"The value of a technical conversation is inversely proportional to
 how well the participants are dressed."