This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] More libstdc++/8761 and 7076
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: "B. Kosnik" <bkoz at nabi dot net>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, jlquinn at optonline dot net
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:55:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: [v3] More libstdc++/8761 and 7076
- References: <E18fZi7-0001q5-00@tiamat><email@example.com>
>_M_write doesn't have to be at global scope, it can be a member
>function. See below. Ok with these mods. Thoughts?
Ouch! It's not inlined as a member function, but it is at global scope.
What's up with that?