This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
How to get file name(with path from fstream object)
- From: "Ajay Bansal" <Ajay_Bansal at infosys dot com>
- To: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Gagan Puri" <gaganpuri at infosys dot com>,"Pankaj Garg" <pankaj_garg at infosys dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:56:30 +0530
- Subject: How to get file name(with path from fstream object)
I have a fstream object for which I need the file name & path of the
file. i.e. file name which was used to create the fstream object. How to
get the file name(with path) for that fstream object ????