This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9507
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Pétur Runólfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 14:01:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9507
- References: <07D05A69A3D0C14FAEA60C3ACE8E5564028F5513@nike.hir.is>
Pétur Runólfsson wrote:
Yes, thanks, like this:
P.S. The original testcase is really involved compared to the
underlying issue and I would rather prefer not adding it.
It might be easier to test this by deriving a class from std::filebuf
and override seekoff to always return pos_type(off_type(-1)).
class c_fbuf : public basic_filebuf<char>
seekoff(off_type __off, ios_base::seekdir __way, ios_base::openmode
c_fbuf* r = static_cast<c_fbuf*>(fbuf.open("xxx", ios_base::out |
assert(r == NULL);
however, I didn't notice that all the necessary includes were already
present in filebuf_members.cc and another testcase used the very same
functions. I'm going to post a revised patch including your original