This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
V3 testsuite regressions on hppa*-hp-hpux*
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:16:50 +73900 (EST)
- Subject: V3 testsuite regressions on hppa*-hp-hpux*
There are now a lot of testsuite failures on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux* and
hppa64-hp-hpux* on the trunk. They seem to be caused by two failures:
1) terminate called after throwing an instance of '__gnu_cxx_test::not_found'
2) terminate called after throwing an instance of '__gnu_cxx_test::environment_variable'
what(): LC_ALL forja_JP.eucjp
I don't believe `setenv' is supported function and probably the locale
forja_JP.eucjp isn't either.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)