Re: [v2] reshuffle testsuite/22_locale

Ben> I'm not sure what to do in this case. One of the things you could try is
Ben> just removing the throw of environment_variable, above, to remove noise
Ben> in the testsuites. Another would be to edit the list of testsuite files
Ben> to not attempt named locale tests.

	I was following the v3 testsuite reorg, which is great and very
helpful for narrowing down the exact error.

	I thought you added the non-NULL test explicitly to avoid crashing
due to the locale not existing.

	As you say, the exception adds a lot of noise.  Either the throw
needs to be removed, the tests need to be XFAILed on platforms where the
locale fails, or the infrastructure needs to "expect" that error and not
consider it a failure.  81 failures really doesn't help me track whether
the target has a problem.

Thanks, David