Re: type traits, reflection, and whatnot

> | Also, I want to ask you (or the author, or somebody) whether the
proposal
> | has undergone any further modification since its initial publication.
> | The document I'm working from is almost one year old now.
>
> Which initial publication?  Did you have a look at item "2." in
>
>   http://anubis.dkuug.dk/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2002/n1397.html
>

> But, I will let John himself answer.

I take it you are referring to the
http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2002/n1345.html type traits
proposal.  This will be revised for the next meeting (a few name changes,
but mostly minor changes), in any case the list of templates requiring
compiler support will not change.  If you want I'll put you on the list of
people that will get early drafts.

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm