This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic-improvements merge status
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: 17 Dec 2002 10:12:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: basic-improvements merge status
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
| > OK, I will disable the transfromation for the moment.
| Thanks; that's fine.
| >> how to do the configury bits. (One possibility is explicitly flags in
| >> the tm.h file.)
| > What do you think is the correct way to handle it?
| I'm not sure; I'm not a configury expert. For a native build, I'd think
| we could use autoconf; for a cross-build, that's a little tougher -- but
| I'd think we could still do it.
Yes, I think we should be able (using Autoconf) to produce a swicth
like after usual tests.
--without-library-functions='sinf,cosf, blah blah'