This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic-improvements merge status
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:50:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: basic-improvements merge status
- References: <20021216224439.GF3138@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <200212162248.RAA27342@makai.watson.ibm.com>
> >>>>> Jan Hubicka writes:
> Jan> As I've mentined I am handling this with the other patch that disables
> Jan> the transfomration for C90 until we decide how to detect such systems.
> Jan> On C99 and C++ it is always valid as runtime is required to have it (and
> Jan> thats why libstdc++ does it). I hope Richard will have time to take a
> Jan> look on these patches soon.
> Would you please include a pointer to the patch? I have been
> browsing your patches and cannot find one that fixes this problem.