This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic-improvements merge status
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:26:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: basic-improvements merge status
>>>>> Jan Hubicka writes:
>> #ifndef HAVE_SINF
>> sinf(float x)
>> return (float) sin(x);
>> is being compiled as
Jan> I think we can deal with -fno-builtin-fsin to avoid gcc from being
Jan> active on optimizing this.
Jan> The name sinf is reserved by C90 standard, so this is not valid C.
Maybe libstdc++-v3/libmath/stubs.c should be compiled with
-fno-builtins. It only tries to define sinf if sinf was not found by