This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: libstdc++ help for newbie


On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 03:30:12PM +0100, Suzanne.Plenty@alcatel.be wrote:
> 
> I've been asked to install libstdc++ 2.8.0 on a solaris 2.8 server. As I
> can't find a suitable binary, I'm going to have to build it from the source
> code, which is where my problems begin...

For a binary, you might try www.sunfreeware.com.

For source, you might try ftp.gnu.org.  For something as old as 2.8, there
might be both libstdc++ and libg++ sitting around, I honestly don't recall.


Phil

-- 
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]