This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Basic exception guarantee testcases (redux)


On November 25, 2002 01:14 pm, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Stephen, I'm now in a place to check this work in. Do you have a current
> patch, or should I just start with the one posted? Do I need to check
> this in for you or can you do it?

I've added another 10 tests to vector_ctor.cc locally so perhaps I better 
just give you a new patch.  Would you like the new files 
(testsuite_allocator.*) as well or just pull them in from the previous 
post(s), since they haven't changed?

I don't have write priveledges, so I'm asking you to check it in if you 
please.  I imagine I'll get around to doing something about that one day.

-- 
Stephen M. Webb


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]