This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [RFC] make check-abi
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:14:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] make check-abi
- Organization: Red Hat / San Francisco
- References: <200208210353.g7L3r7O26722@fillmore.constant.com>
1) should system() be used instead of automake-direct-quoting insanity?
2) the testsuite/* directory is starting to get a bunch more stuff in
it. Should testsuite/util (or whatever) be started? I'm not quite sure
this is a big issue, or one that has to be addressed right now, but
There's a lot of baggage with this stuff. I'm sure there is something else.