This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: please stop messing with the indentation
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: Nathan Myers <ncm at cantrip dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 08 Aug 2002 19:30:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: please stop messing with the indentation
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <9C96BE70-AAF0-11D6-9F25-00039390D9E0@apple.com>
Matt Austern <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| My main objections to indenting things at namespace scope are that
| it gives me information I already had (I know that things in <iostream>
| are in a namespace!),
However, not everthing in V3 is in a namespace, not in the same
namespace. That maintains for my vote for #2.
| and that it uses 2.5% of my precious line length.
I bet, even witout the toplevel namespace-indentation, 80 columns
will be too short :-)