This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Mainline bootstrap failure linking .libs/libstdc++.so.5.0.0 on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.9
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: phil at jaj dot com (Phil Edwards)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:27:30 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Mainline bootstrap failure linking .libs/libstdc++.so.5.0.0 on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.9
> Looks like cxa_demangle.c and dyn-string.c are not being compiled with -fPIC.
> I believe this bug was just recently fixed on mainline in the past several
Yes, thanks. I did update after the fix was included, but it seems that it
takes some time for check-ins to propagate to subversions.gnu.org.