This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: some std::vector's internals declared as public
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Daniel Kostecky <dk at kotelna dot sk>
- Cc: GCC std C++ library discussion <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:32:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: some std::vector's internals declared as public
- References: <20020805130851.GA15678@kotol.kotelna.sk>
On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 03:08:51PM +0200, Daniel Kostecky wrote:
> It looks that some of the std::vector internal methods (prefixed '_M_')
> are declared as public within the libstdc++ shipped with gcc-3.1 and
> gcc-3.1.1 (gcc-3.1.1 has unchanged stl_vector.h).
I believe I fixed all of these on the mainline in June (or previously).
Could you try testing against the 3.3/CVS sources?
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams