This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [RFA] Fix libsupc++/Makefile.in
- From: "B. Kosnik" <bkoz at nabi dot net>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:34:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix libsupc++/Makefile.in
- Organization: secret_agent_headquarters
- References: <20020801203847.GA10182@daikokuya.co.uk>
- Reply-to: bkoz at nabi dot net
> This seems to fix it, but I'm not 100% certain this is right.
> However, it does appear that LTCOMPILE is intended for C file
> compilations, so having C++ flags is daft.
> OK to commit?
This patch is conceptually fine, but what you need to do is edit
libsupc++/Makefile.am and then auto-generate libsupc++/Makefile.in.
(The best way to do that is, at the top level of libstdc++-v3:
aclocal; autoconf; autoheader; automake)