This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: testsuite/20_utilities ?!?
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 18:47:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: testsuite/20_utilities ?!?
- References: <3CF76E69.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 02:36:57PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> I have just noticed something weird in the CVS repository: there is a
> new testsuite/20_utilities directory, additionally to the usual
> testsuite/20_util. Is this intended?
I think 20_utilities got renamed to 20_utils at some point.
If you pass -P to your 'cvs update' these will go away. (I forget whether
contrib/gcc_update uses -P by default. On some branches it does, on some
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams