This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH]: libstdc++ QNX >= 6.1 support
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: "J.T. Conklin" <jtc at acorntoolworks dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 18:37:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: libstdc++ QNX >= 6.1 support
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 04:12:35PM -0700, J.T. Conklin wrote:
> QNX significantly changed their C library between version 6.0 and 6.1.
> I could change things so the QNX bits are in config/os/qnx/qnx6.1
> rather than config/os/qnx (like is done for irix, solaris, etc.),
> which would make it easier if someone wants to add support for the
> older release.
Is 6.0 support even feasible for C++? (I know nothing about QNX; I ask
only because every time I've seen "significant changes in the system C
library"-type comments, it usually means the kiss of death for anything
If you think it's possible to support 6.0, then the extra directory would
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams