This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Latesr Release candidate `make bootstrap' fails building libstdc++ on powerpc-apple-darwin1.4
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs dot unipr dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:23:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Latesr Release candidate `make bootstrap' fails building libstdc++ on powerpc-apple-darwin1.4
- References: <3CE4C81B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 01:06:35PM +0400, Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> a friend of mine is unable to complete `make bootstrap' on powerpc-apple-darwin1.4.
Might this be related to
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams