gcc-3_1-branch and pending patches.

A lot of good patches have been applied to the trunk and "queued for
3.1.1." Now would be a good time to make sure that these patches are on
the gcc-3_1-branch. I know of no queued patches that have ABI issues so
let's go for it.

I'm pretty much up for any patch that went into the trunk in May, or any
patch that has specifically been approved for 3.1.1. If you think a
patch should go in and are uncertain, please feel free to ask for
clarification.

Patches not moved over within the next week will be moved over via moi
next Wednesday.

Also, at some point, perhaps a written guideline on what constitutes a
non-ABI-breaking patch should be formulated.

Also, I believe that the recommendation for distributors should be to
use --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs and --with-gxx-include-dir=
to version headers. Is this correct?

-benjamin