Re: a bit of rearranging?

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 12:43:24PM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> >   [Scheme Nathan]
>
> I'm in favor of this idea, but the details..... currently,
>
> [Scheme SGI]
>
> is what's done.
>
> Let's just be consistent. If this is not the way to go, then let's be
> consistent some other way.

Right now there are little helper functions scattered all over the class
structure (they're even public).  I've been making them protected, but
for the moment I'm keeping them with the public functions that use them,
just for simplicitly.  This is closer to scheme SGI than to scheme Nathan.
Pushing all the helper functions to the bottom is something I'll get
around to doing, but right now I just need to do the doxygen cleanup and
then checkin some 3.1 bugfixes.  And the testsuite library thing.

Phil