This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix the new "C" switch tests wrt localedata
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: pcarlini at unitus dot it, bkoz at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:32:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix the new "C" switch tests wrt localedata
> the below is meant to solve the problems affecting the new temporary "C"
> switch tests, reported by David Edelsohn (and implicitly many others on
Fixes the three locale failures that I see under hppa-linux.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)