This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: new AIX failure
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: bkoz at redhat dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 10:19:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: new AIX failure
- References: <200205080328.XAA28210@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn wrote:
>FAIL: 22_locale/codecvt_members_char_char.cc execution test
>failure just appeared with today's update. Note that it is an execution
>test failure. I assume that this is a "C" locale switch failure.
Thanks for your report.
Indeed, it looks like it is happening on other non-gnu-locale platforms
too. Most probably the new tests are exercising something which is still
not ok (my and Takeshi bad!) with the generic local model.
However, perhaps you can provide some additional information:
specifically how the execution failure is happening? Can you confirm
that the "ja_JP.eucjp" localedata is present in your system?
Anyway, I will look into it in a few hours from now, trying to reproduce
the problem on x86-Linux with --enable-clocale=generic.