Re: PATCH: Re: iostream changes locale to format a number

pcarlini> Your patch seems fine to me. Did you run the testsuite, I suppose.

Hi, I'm in trouble running original testsuite itself.
If you are in a hurry, please don't hesitate to go further.
Hope to catch up your testsuite sooner.

As to original testsuite, many testsuite fails, libstdc++-v3.log showing
some basic include files (such as bits/c++config.h) could not be found.
I wonder if I have to rebuild whole gcc from CVS tree, or
just "CC=gcc3 CXX=g++3 ./configure; make; make check" should work fine with
older compiler (which I use in rpm distribution) in the libstdc++-v3 subdir.

---
	Takeshi Kobayakawa
	tskoba@mte.biglobe.ne.jp