This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] libstdc++/6533
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 18:22:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [v3] libstdc++/6533
>>>>> Benjamin Kosnik writes:
>> Also, is there something wrong with traits_type::eq_int_type?
Ben> ... it expects int_type, not char_type as I was passing in.
I did not mean "wrong" in terms of why you switched, but wrong in
terms of should that coding style be avoided. Very similar code is used in
other parts of libstdc++-v3.