This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: .gif files aren't allowed
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:42:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: .gif files aren't allowed
- References: <200205011841.LAA14614@atrus.synopsys.com>
I've just had an email conversation with Gerald about this. I wrote to him:
Already fixed, sort of.
The version of Doxygen /at the time of 3.0/ still generated GIFs, but
the "latest release" version was made with a version of Doxygen which
generates PNGs. It did not occur to me to go back and regenerate the
older GCC versions with the newer Doxygen versions.
I was hoping to leave the 3.0 docs online until 3.1 is released, at which
time I would replace them. Would that be soon enough?
He suggests generating the 3.1 documentation now, on the (probably valid)
assumption that the code won't seriously change between now and release.
I'd planned to update the web pages this afternoon, so I'll make the new
docs part of that task.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams